Your Natural Bodyguard
Without a sufficiently performing immune system, your body is vulnerable to any sickness, disease or illness that comes its way. But while your immune system is busy protecting your body, what is protecting your immune system?
Olive leaf extract is widely considered the ultimate natural defender of your immune system, containing 400% greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C, and up to 40 times more polyphenolics than extra-virgin olive oil.
With its high content of antioxidants and polyphenolic capacity, olive leaf extract is a powerful combatant against free radicals.
Despite the promise and usefulness of olive leaf extract, it should not be considered a ‘miracle cure’. As with other dietary supplements, the extract is most effective as part of a balanced diet and when complemented by sufficient exercise. With these basic considerations addressed, olive leaf extract has been found to play a very beneficial role in achieving a healthy and well-rounded lifestyle.
The Source of Goodness
The use of olive leaf extract is steeped in history, with affirmative scientific tests dating back to the 19th Century. From initial studies that isolated a class of chemical compound called phenols, to the flood of investigative research that this original testing engendered, olive leaf extract today remains one of the most exciting and unique herbal discoveries.
The extract from olive leaves contains various trace elements that are vital to good health, including Vitamin C, iron, zinc, selenium, chromium, betacarotene, and a wide range of important amino acids. Olive leaf extract is also a rich source of antioxidants. Traditionally, olive leaf extract has been used to treat fevers, cold and flus, common coughs and asthma.
- Supports your immune system.
- Minimises free radical damage to your body’s cells caused by pollutants, prolonged exposure to the sun, poor diet, and substances such as alcohol and cigarettes.
- Assists the maintenance of good health year round with daily doses.
- Lessens the damage caused by oxidation, which occurs whenever we breathe in oxygen.
Adult: 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 2 to 3 times a day with meals
Child: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) 2 to 3 times a day with meals
- Pour Olé onto a teaspoon and consume straight from the bottle for quick and easy consumption.
- Mix one teaspoon of Olé with your fruit juice or other beverage; mix only half a teaspoon for children.
- Add a teaspoon of Olé directly to your food; add only half a teaspoon for children.
- Drink plenty of water in between your doses of Olé.
- Store below 30ºC to ensure the integrity of Olé.