QNET 1998-2011 HIGHLIGHTS
- For the fourth year running, the company’s commitment to good corporate citizenship and proactive CSR initiatives earns QNet esteemed Caring Company recognition by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service.
- The company’s Singaporean operations joins other leading health supplement companies as a member of the Health Supplements Industry Association of Singapore (HSIAS), working towards shaping policies and regulations of the industry.
- QNet continues its expansion into the consumables market with new personal care and nutritional supplements being offered to retail customers and network distributors. This push is also reflected in NFS certification for HomePure water purifier and its replaceable water filter cartridges; an industry accreditation that ranks the product among those manufactured and operating under strict guidelines and exemplary standards.
- QNet continues to look towards Europe with a franchise of QNet Ltd, which is a separate company, launched in Turkey to meet the growing local demands of the market, providing 100% localised business operations and services.
- QNet races in the 2011 FIA Formula 1™ World Championships in its inaugural season as the official direct selling partner of Marussia Virgin Racing F1 team.
- To reflect organic growth, an expanding product offering, localised operations, and the natural evolution of the company, QuestNet becomes a new company, QNet.
- QNet Executive Chairperson Ms Donna Imson is nominated for the prestigious ‘Best of the Best’ Network Marketing Industry Award by the Multi-Level Marketing International Association (MLMIA), for being a significant contributor to the MLMIA’s mission of strengthening Multi-Level Marketing around the world.
- QNet-sponsored Team Malaysia QI-MeritusMahara.com driver Luca Filippi finishes 2nd and the team finishes 4th overall in the 2010 GP2 Asia Series.
- Media hails QNet as the company forms a partnership with the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) as an official sponsor of the AFC Champions League until 2012.
- The company holds Networking Seminar Series (NSS) in Russia, for the first time.
- QNet is awarded Caring Company recognition by the Hong Kong Council for Social Service, for the third year in a row.
- QNet’s 2010 Top Performers’ Bonus Promotion is the biggest incentive programme in company history, with larger shares awarded to more IRs than ever before.
- Company Director appointed to DSAS as Honorary Treasurer.
- The company joins the Association for Persons with Special Needs (APSN) to brighten the life of 22 children during the AFC Champions League 2010.
- QNet sends major delegation to the World Direct Selling Festival in Dubai for the second year in a row.
- The QNet Pays Forward initiative and RYTHM Foundation take part in providing immediate relief to various communities in Kazakhstan, which includes the donation of a bus to the Regional Special Boarding School for Hearing Impaired Children.
- QNet and RYTHM Foundation, through a partnership with World Vision International, arrange for 50 children from Jatinegara region, East Jakarta, to attend an AFC Champions League match.
- QNet and The V prepare for another V-Convention, at the Putra Stadium in Bukit Jalil, Malaysia. V-Malaysia 2010 aims to break records with an estimated 8,000 guests attending.
- QNet receives coveted VeriSign Cybertrust certification, recognising safe, secure and stable online transactions.
- QNet signs historic long-term partnership with Virgin Racing, as the official Direct Selling Supporter of Virgin Racing for the F1 World Championship.
- The partnership was sealed at the 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, with Virgin Group Founder Sir Richard Branson and QI Executive Chairman Dato’ Vijay Eswaran entertaining media and F1 fans alike.
- As well as its partnership with Virgin Racing, QNet becomes the premier sponsor of Hong Kong Football Club (HKFC) Rugby Team and the Muharraq Basketball Club in Bahrain.
- QNet signs legendary cricketer and world-record holder, Muttiah ‘Murali’ Muralidaran, as QNet’s official Product Ambassador, moments after he became the highest wicket-taker in cricket’s history of Test Matches and One-Day Internationals, with the last ball of his career.
- The company adds another Direct Selling Association membership to its global operations, with an induction into the Direct Selling Association Malaysia (DSAM) for QuestNet Malaysia (now known as QNet Malaysia), as testament to the company’s growing influence and standing in the global direct selling industry.
- QNet Executive Chairperson Ms Donna Imson is invited as the only Asian speaker at the highly regarded Network Marketing Mastermind Event in Texas, U.S.A., where she received a standing ovation for her powerful speech about the East’s potential and power in the global network marketing profession.
- QNet partners with World Vision International and donates USD 110,000 to sponsor 121 impoverished children in 11 countries. The two-year sponsorship programme will represent the most far-reaching global initiative in the history of the established charity organisation.
- QuestNet Singapore (the representative office of QNet in Singapore) is inducted into the prestigious Direct Selling Association of Singapore (DSAS), an association formed to represent the interest of legitimate direct selling companies operating in the country.
- QNet becomes a proud sponsor of the Yonex-Sunrise Hong Kong Open Badminton Super Series 2009, duly endorsed by the Badminton World Federation (BWF).
- QNet becomes the Official Direct Selling Supporter of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Champions League (ACL) for the 2009-2012 season.
- QNet’s localised affiliate company, QNet Malaysia, is accepted as a member of both the Malaysian Direct Distribution Association (MDDA) and the Business Ethics Institute of Malaysia (BEIM).
- QNet ranked as one of Indonesia’s top network marketing companies by a leading business magazine.
- QNet sponsors major CASE (Consumer Association of Singapore) event.
- Professional golfer Thongchai Jaidee (World Top 50; Asia Top 3) becomes the official Product Ambassador for QNet’s range of energised performance pendants, Veloci-Ti.
- QNet becomes the key sponsor and partner for the QI-Meritus.Mahara team in the first annual GP2 Asia Series 2008.
- QNet is appointed for the third time as an official distributor of the Olympic Games coin memorabilia in line with the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
- A major company delegation participates in the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA) World Congress XIII in Singapore.
- The groundwork for the QNet Advisory Board is established consisting of experts in legal and corporate affairs, as well as business and product development. The board provides strategic decision making and safeguarding to ultimately benefit the network and guide the company.
- QNet celebrates its milestone tenth anniversary worldwide.
- QNet’s magazine for IRs is launched: aspIRe magazine.
- QVI Club launches its XChangeWorld holiday share network, to bring more than 3,000 locations in 120 countries to QVI Club members.
- QNet teams up with international institutions to further its goal of changing lives. The company cooperates with Commonwealth countries to enhance global trade and investment by sponsoring the Commonwealth Business Forum 2007 in Uganda, and shows its support for the alleviation of human suffering by donating to the Bahrain Red Crescent Society (BRCS).
- QNet-sponsored CIMB Team QI-Meritus is officially confirmed as Champion of the 2007 Formula BMW Asia Series in Shanghai, China.
- The QNet eStore undergoes major overhaul with the addition of downloadables, multilingual support, and enhanced Virtual Office, and localisation.
- The company acquires a Swiss watch manufacturer in Zug, Switzerland, allowing 100% in-house design and manufacture of Bernhard H. Mayer® luxury product line.
- Taking another leap into the hotel and resort properties, the company makes a multimillion dollar investment in a resort in Koh Samui, renovated and re-opened as Prana Resorts & Spa. The five-star, eco-friendly resort is one of the world’s first and completely vegetarian resorts and becomes a QVI Club ‘Home Resort’.
- QNet introduces breakthrough wellness tools from Amezcua whose nanotechnology-based Bio Disc becomes one of the most popular products in the company. The company also expands into the consumable product line with the addition of food supplements.
- QNet becomes a title sponsor for Team Meritus in the Formula V6 series in China.
- QNet invests in a UK-based independent telecommunications provider that has delivered some of the most advanced telecommunications solutions in the United Kingdom. The telco supplier is later responsible for some of QNet’s innovatively popular products in its In-Voice brand.
- The number of QNet Independnet Representatives around the world reaches one million.
- QNet dispatches SMS communication with IR leaders worldwide for weekly updates and news to the network.
- QNet, through RYTHM Foundation, plays an active role in relief operations throughout countries affected by the December 2004 Asian tsunami.
- In the Sphere of Silence book by Dato’ Vijay Eswaran is launched, heralded by a commemorative SOS Tonneau Coin Watch by Bernhard H. Mayer®.
- QNet carves another milestone as it is honourably appointed as a licensed distributor of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) commemorative coin programme for a record of 89 countries.
- The full spectrum of QNet’s current and upcoming products is exhibited for the first time ever at V-Convention 2004 held at Dubai and coinciding with the sixth anniversary of QNet.
- A signing ceremony is held between QNet and the Ministry of Tourism of Cambodia for the Angkor Wat Commemorative Coin endorsement. A substantial donation is given to the country’s Red Cross Foundation.
- QNet releases a new Compensation Plan supplemented with attractive opportunities and benefits.
- QNet introduces two more brands to the network: luxury watch and jewellery brand Bernhard H. Mayer® and the In-Voice telecommunications brand.
- Microsoft spotlights QNet as one of the early adopters of Internet technology as QNet deploys Microsoft® Server 2003, a fault-tolerant environment providing first-class security, enhanced system manageability, and high volume transaction capability.
- QNet forms a strategic alliance with the International Badminton Federation (IBF) and sponsors the 2003 QI-IBF Badminton World Championships in Birmingham, England.
- The company presents ‘Disney on Ice – Beauty and the Beast’ in Penang, Malaysia, for an audience of 200 orphaned children.
- QNet becomes the second-largest exhibitor at the Singapore International Coin Show in Suntec, Singapore.
- QNet participates in the 2003 Kuala Lumpur International Money Fair in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and is awarded as the second-largest, most interactive, and most frequently visited booth.
- The company reinforces its international presence as it is appointed as one of the few authorised distributors of official coins for the Athens 2004 Olympic Games.
- QNet launches its QVI Club brand of holiday packages and subsequently partners with one of the world’s leading providers of products and services in the travel and leisure industries.
- The company enhances its eStore by launching a diverse Cycle Redemption collection with 100-plus products that include luxury jewellery, timepieces and accessories.
- QNet representative offices are opened in Taiwan and Abu Dhabi and business expands to countries such as Australia, United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, the United Kingdom, Finland, and East Europe.
- The company secures a landmark deal for official marketing rights to the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea Japan coin programme. QNet is also appointed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) as an exclusive worldwide agent of the FAO Gold Coins Programme.
- QNet reaches India, Dubai, Indonesia and Thailand.
- Following the success of the network gathering held the previous year by The V in the Philippines, the V-Convention series of events are launched, with the inaugural event held in Bali, Indonesia.
- Following the successful entry into the numismatics industry, QNet continues to expand internationally through backward integration. The company formalises a strategic alliance with B.H. Mayer’s Mint, Germany, one of the oldest, privately owned mints in Europe. Absolute product quality control, superior craftsmanship, and state-of-the-art equipment guarantee the production of the highest quality products.
- The eStore is integrated into the QNet website to maximise opportunities for Internet commerce and deepen the company’s relationships with its clients.
- An historic 5,000 network marketers are recorded in attendance of The V gathering at the ULTRA Stadium, Philippines.
- As opposed to the spawning of door-to-door direct selling, QNet redefines business and becomes credited as one of the first Asian companies to push network marketing online as it launches its official website. The company merges direct sales and multilevel marketing together with a diverse range of luxury jewellery, watches, collectible coins, and medallions (numismatics) as its sales model.
- The QNet enterprise flourishes throughout Southeast Asia, beginning with Singapore and Malaysia.
- The V (the network training arm of QNet) celebrates its first anniversary at the Westin Philippine Plaza Hotel with 1,000 guests.
- Amidst the Asian economic crisis and dot-com rubble, a group of friends led by two charismatic personalities set up a multilevel marketing business in Manila, Philippines, known today the world over as QNet.
- Founders Vijay Eswaran and Joseph Bismark later lead a team of enthusiastic, hardworking, young and corporate-savvy entrepreneurs to set up international business in the dynamic city of Hong Kong.
- QNet procures the official rights to distribute the commemorative coins for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games